3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHammond Avenue, Brown Edge, ST6 8QU
- Three bedroom semi detached property
- Open views to the front aspect
- Ideal family home
- Catchment area for all Endon schools
- Ample off road parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- Upvc double glazed and gas fire central heating throughout
- Popular village location
- Viewing essential
**THREE BEDROOMS** **SEMI DETACHED** **OPEN ASPECT TO FRONT** **SPACIOUS LIVING/DINING ROOM** **FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM** **DRIVEWAY** **FRONT AND REAR GARDEN** **GREAT LOCATION** A delightfully presented three bedroom semi-detached home, situated in a lovely location with views over open fields to the front elevation. An ideal family home being within the catchment for the sought after Endon Schools, in the popular village of Brown Edge.
The spacious accommodation comprises of, entrance hall with staircase off, open plan lounge/diner with picture window overlooking gardens and views to the front aspect. Fully fitted kitchen housing an excellent range of units with integrated appliances and pantry store room off.
To the first floor are three sizeable bedrooms, with the master and bedroom three benefiting from built-in bedroom furniture, together with family bathroom housing a modern white suite.
Externally, the property offers ample off road parking with mature gardens to the front, the driveway leads to the side and rear, with an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawns with space for garage if needed.
Call our Leek office TODAY, to avoid disappointment!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8277515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.