4 bedroom detached house for saleHarlow Road, Roydon, Harlow
- Kitchen/Dining Room & Family Lounge
- Two Shower Rooms & Lux Bath/Shower Room
- 3-4 Bedrooms
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Ample Off Street Parking
Bassetts Lodge is approached via a private drive. This detached 3-4 bedroom bungalow offering a spacious kitchen/dining room, 2 shower rooms and luxury en suite/shower room, with mature south facing rear garden and ample off street parking to front. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
This unique 3-4 bedroom detached bungalow offers spacious living accommodation throughout and incorporates a one bedroom Annexe within the grounds. and boasting many features to include a spacious kitchen/dining room, lounge, study, two en suite shower rooms, luxury bath/shower room and shingled frontage providing ample off street parking. Approached via a private drive, the bungalow is located within easy access of Harlow Town with its range of shopping and transport facilities with Roydon and Epping also being within close proximity. An viewing of this property is recommended to appreciate its noteworthy features.
A N N E X E
Door to cloakroom, with low level flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls.
Open Plan Kitchen / Lounge 16' 7" x 16' 11" ( 5.05m x 5.16m )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, radiator, wall cupboards with ample work tops, stainless steel sink unit, wall mounted boiler, gas hob, built in oven, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and corner fully tiled shower cubicle with storage cupboard. Stairs leading up to:
Bedroom 17' x 10' 3" ( 5.18m x 3.12m )
With vaulted ceilings, double glazed window, power points.
T H E B U N G A L O W
With oak front door leading to;
With door and stairs to upper floor, double glazed door leading to rear garden, radiator and door to:
Spacious Kitchen / Dining Room 24' 3" x 11' 3" ( 7.39m x 3.43m )
With a range of wall cupboards, ample Beech work tops with further cupboards and drawers under. Butler sink, integrated dishwasher, power points, tiled walls, plumbing for washing machine, space for American style fridge freezer, laminate wood flooring, double glazed windows to rear garden and built in walkin larder measuring 6'0 x 6'0 with work tops and space for further fridge freezer.
Lounge 25' 1" x 13' 4" ( 7.65m x 4.06m )
Double glazed windows to side and front elevation, feature cast iron log burner with hearth, radiators, power points, tv point and wall light points.
Study 4' 3" x 8' 4" ( 1.30m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator and power points.
Comprising a low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle, paneled walls. Extractor fan and double glazed window to rear elevation.
Master Bedroom 12' 10" x 15' 6" ( 3.91m x 4.72m )
With two double glazed windows to rear elevation, double glazed casement doors leading to side and further window to side overlooking the rear garden, built in wardrobes and door to:
En Suite Shower / Bathroom
Comprising a feature roll top cast iron bath with shower attachment, fully tiled shower cubicle, sink unit with vanity below, low level flush WC, wood paneling to walls, low voltage lighting, heated chrome towel rail and double glazed obscure window.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 9' 11" ( 3.25m x 3.02m )
Double glazed doors to rear garden, radiator and power points. Feature fire surround.
First Floor Landing
Velux window to rear and doors to :
Bedroom 3 16' 5" x 12' max ( 5.00m x 3.66m max )
Radiator, velux windows to front elevation, vaulted ceiling, power points.
Bedroom 4 7' 8" x 15' ( 2.34m x 4.57m )
Vaulted ceiling, velux window to front elevation, power points and radiator.
Comprising a low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle.
REAR GARDEN with a paved patio area facing SOUTH with mature lawned area and flower borders. Garden store shed. To the far rear there is further storage with access to side of property. The property benefits from a shingled frontage providing ample off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69698261.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.