5 bedroom detached house for saleHighfield Drive, Eaglescliffe
- No Expense Has Been Spared in Creating This Truly Outstanding Family/Executive Home Offering Beautifully Presented Accommodation Extending to Approximately 2650 sq.ft, Set Out Over Three Floors
- This Stunning Home Has Been Redesigned, Extended & Refurbished to an Exceptionally High Standard by the Present Owners & Now Boasts a Quality of Finish Which Would Appeal to Even the Most (truncated)
- Lounge, Dining Room Opening to the Bespoke Breakfast Kitchen & L-Shaped Family Room Together with a Study & Laundry Room
- Four Delightful Double Bedrooms with Three Having High Quality Fitted Wardrobes & the Master Provides a Superb En-Suite Shower Room
- Luxuriously Appointed Family Bathroom with Sumptuous, High Quality Fittings
- Further Double Bedroom & a Dressing Room/Study to the Second Floor
- Gas Central Heating System, with Underfloor Heating to Several Ground Floor Rooms Together with the En-Suite & Bathroom
- There is Double Glazing Throughout Together with Attractive Engineered Oak Flooring to Many Areas of the House
- Externally, There Are Hard Landscaped Gardens to Two Sides, Ideal For Outdoor Entertaining Together with a Gravelled Driveway & Car Hardstanding Area & a Larger Than Average Single Garage (truncated)
No expense has been spared in creating this truly outstanding family/executive home offering beautifully presented accommodation extending to approximately 2650 sq.ft, set out over three floors. This stunning home has been redesigned, extended and refurbished to an exceptionally high standard by the present owners and now boasts a
quality of finish which would appeal to even the most discerning purchaser. The modern, contemporary ground floor layout briefly
comprises; entrance hallway, cloakroom/WC, lounge, dining room opening to the bespoke breakfast kitchen and l-shaped family room
together with a study and laundry room. On the first floor there are four delightful double bedrooms with three having high quality
fitted wardrobes and the master provides a superb en-suite shower room. In addition, there is a luxuriously appointed family bathroom with
sumptuous, high quality fittings. An inner landing provides a staircase to the second floor where there is a further double bedroom and a dressing
room/study. The property provides a gas central heating system, with underfloor heating to several ground floor rooms together with the en-suite and bathroom. There is double glazing throughout together with attractive engineered oak flooring to many areas of the house. Externally there are hard landscaped gardens to two sides, ideal for outdoor
entertaining together with a gravelled driveway and car hardstanding area and a larger than average single garage with electric roller door.
This remarkable home enjoys a prime position at the corner of Highfield Drive and Yarm Road in Eaglescliffe, which offers excellent access to
popular Junior and Secondary schools, Eaglescliffe Railway Station and the nearby cosmopolitan Yarm High Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69700220.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.