3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFlaxley Road, Stechford, Birmingham, B33
- Viewing highly advised
- Three bedroom semi detached family home
- Driveway parking for three cars
- Rear office unit/potential rental opportunity
- Extended modern fitted kitchen
- Modern bathroom to the first floor
- Larger than average
- Two reception rooms
- Located in Stechford within easy reach of local shops
This three bedroom, semi detached, larger than average family home is located in Stechford and comprises of two reception rooms, extended fitted kitchen/diner with space for appliances leading to a low maintenance rear paved garden, secure rear parking and outbuilding currently being housed as an office with wc. To the first floor of the property there are three good size bedrooms and bathroom with white suite, wc, sink and bath with shower over. Other benefits include driveway parking for three cars, double glazing and gas central heating.
Located in Stechford within easy reach of the local train station and retail park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69702641.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAD170439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dixons, Yardley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.