4 bedroom detached house for saleSea Way, Middleton-on-Sea, West Sussex
- A beautifully presented located on the sought after Sea Lane private estate
- Approximately 150 from the beach
- Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall
- Double aspect Sitting Room with attractive fireplace
- Family/Dining Room
- Superb Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Shaker style units
- Utility Room, Side Hall, Shower Room
- 4 Bedrooms, Well apppointed Bathroom
- Detached Garage, Ample parking for several vehicles
- Beautifully landscaped rear garden, The total plot extends to approximately a third of an acre
A beautifully presented 1930's detached house, situated on a wonderful landscaped mature plot of approximately a third of an acre and located on the sought after Sea Lane private estate, within approximately 150 yards of the beach.
The property has been extended and considerably improved by the current owners over recent years, to provide a bright and spacious home. The accommodation comprises Entrance Porch with door to Entrance Hall, double aspect Sitting Room with attractive fireplace and gas stove, double doors to Family/Dining Room with oak beams and double doors to terrace and garden. The superb triple aspect oak framed Kitchen/Breakfast Room is comprehensively fitted with a range of Shaker style units and integrated appliances including De Dietrich four ring induction hob with extractor hood over, double oven and steam oven, Neff microwave, warming drawer, built-in De Dietrich freezer and separate refrigerator, central island unit with cupboards, shelves and baskets under, space and plumbing for further appliances and vaulted oak beamed ceiling with downlighters. There is a separate Utility Room with a matching range of Shaker style units, space and plumbing for appliances, cupboard housing Worcester gas fired boiler and archway to Side Hall with door to garden and door to Shower Room with large shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC.
To the first floor there are four bedrooms, three of which have built-in wardrobe cupboards and a well appointed Bathroom with panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC.
The property is approached via a long gravelled driveway through wrought iron double gates, providing ample parking for several vehicles. There is an Detached Garage with power and light, electronically operated up-and-over door and a rear personal door.
The stunning rear garden has been beautifully landscaped and features paved shaped terrace areas with adjoining gravelled entertainment area. There are extensively laid lawns with well stocked flower beds and mature trees and shrubs. A meandering pathway leads to a timber garden shed/workshop with power and light. The garden is well enclosed by panelled fencing and the total plot extends to approximately a third of an acre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69708242.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ARU170011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.