2 bedroom terraced house for saleNeedwood Close, Goldthorn Hill, Wolverhampton
- Two bedroom terrace property
- Originally laid out as a three bedroom property
- Extended lounge diner
- Front & rear gardens
- Easy access to city centre A449
- Close to Wolverhampton city centre
- Easy access to Penn hospital
- Numerous local shops and restaurant
"A CHAIN FREE TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE FAMILY HOME BUILT ORIGINALLY AS A THREE BEDROOM - FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CALL CONNELLS ON 01902 710170"
Comprising entrance hall, lounge diner, kitchen, two bedrooms, family bathroom, front & rear gardens.
Two bedroom terrace property
Originally laid out as a three bedroom property
A two bedroom terraced property which has been well looked after, originally laid out as a three bedroom family home and could easily be re-appointed.
Externally the property benefits from both front and rear gardens. Internally the property benefits from entrance porch, entrance hall, 25ft lounge diner, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The Location & Area
Set to the south of Wolverhampton City Centre in the Goldthorn Hill area, the property benefits from easy access to the A449 and is approximately one and half miles away from Wolverhampton rail station, just over a mile away from Penn Hospital and easy access the City centre and all the amenities it has to offer.
UPVC double glazed door leading to front, double glazed window to front and side.
Double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor landing, thermostat, door to lounge diner.
Lounge Diner 25' 3" x 14' 5" ( 7.70m x 4.39m )
Double glazed window to front, gas fire with stone hearth and surround, central heating radiator, understair storage cupboard, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 9' 7" ( 4.04m x 2.92m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to rear, UPVC door leading to garden, one bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiled splashback, double electric oven, gas hob, telephone point, plumbing for washing machine, space fridge freezer, wall mounted boiler.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, airing cupboard, doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 11' 7" ( 4.42m x 3.53m )
The master bedroom was previously two bedrooms. Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator, wall lights, two storage cupboards, door to landing.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator, door to landing.
Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator, bath with electric shower, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, low level wc. fully tiled walls.
Predominately laid to lawn with slabbed patio, paved path leading to front, flower borders, dwarf wall surround.
Panel enclosed rear garden with lawned area, slabbed patio, flower and shrub borders, timber shed, gated shared access, outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69709328.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WVH316531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.