3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSeres Road, Clarkston, Glasgow
- EPC Rating Band D
- Superbly presented semi detached villa.
- Completely level plot with off-street parking
- Two spacious public rooms.
- Three bedrooms.
- Sought-after school catchment area.
*******CLOSING DATE WEDNESDAY 8TH NOVEMBER @ 12 NOON*********
An immaculately finished semi-detached villa occupying a preferred level plot within this central Clarkston pocket.
Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout and enjoying the benefits of a level plot, this extremely well presented semi- detached villa enjoys all the benefits of a quiet suburban street yet sits only a short stroll from a wide range of local amenities.
Formed over two levels; the accommodation extends to welcoming reception hallway, formal box-bay windowed lounge, separate dining room, bespoke fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted cabinets, rear sun porch, three well- presented bedrooms and contemporary family bathroom. As previously referenced the property sits on a largely level plot enjoying garden grounds to both front and rear which in turn incorporate off street parking for two vehicles as well as a large lawned area to the rear with patio adjacent to the house.
The convenient position of the property allows for comfortable pedestrian access to local shops, banks, post offices and health centre. Regular bus and rail services can be found close by, making this an ideal location for commuting to areas further a field whilst an excellent range of leisure facilities and parkland cater for golfers, tennis and keep fit enthusiasts. The area is also renowned for its high standard of education at both primary and secondary levels making it an ever popular choice amongst the family market. Commuting by car is made ideal via its close proximity to main arterial road links and motorway networks which allow for ease of access to Glasgow City Cent
Lounge 14' 10" into bay x 12' 2" max points ( 4.52m into bay x 3.71m max points )
Dining Room 10' 4" x 10' 8" ( 3.15m x 3.25m )
Kitchen 10' 3" x 7' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.24m )
Bedroom 1 15' 1" Into bay x 12' 2" max ( 4.60m Into bay x 3.71m max )
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.17m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 3 7' 4" x 5' 10" ( 2.24m x 1.78m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69709721.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.