3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlverstone Road, Southsea
- Three bedroom family home
- Brand new kitchen and upstairs shower room
- Two large reception rooms
- No forward chain
- Estimated rental potential if you chose to buy for investment purposes of £900-£925pcm.
Boasting a large downstairs bathroom as well as an upstairs shower room, two reception rooms, three bedrooms and brand new high-gloss fitted kitchen, this property will make a great first home. It is conveniently located near the top of Eastern Road providing great links to the m27...
This well-presented and recently updated property in Alverstone Road is a real tardis as the living accommodation far exceeds what you expect from this style of house. Boasting a large downstairs bathroom as well as an upstairs shower room, two reception rooms, three bedrooms and brand new high-gloss fitted kitchen, this property will make a great first home. It is conveniently located near the top of Eastern Road providing great links to the m27 and it is in close proximity to Milton Park and local amenities.
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls with spot lighting, double glazed door to front elevation, stairs to first floor, radiator, stairs to first floor, doors to;
Smooth plastered ceiling with spot lighting, smooth walls, double glazed bay window to front elevation, smooth walls, fireplace, carpet.
Dining Room 14' 10" x 11' 4" ( 4.52m x 3.45m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed windows to side elevation, wooden flooring
Kitchen 10' 6" x 9' ( 3.20m x 2.74m )
Smooth plastered ceiling, part smooth walls tiled to principle areas, double glazed window to side elevation, modern fitted kitchen, wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, radiator, door to hallway, laminate flooring.
Smooth plastered ceiling with spot lighting, full tiled walls, double glazed window to side elevation, bath with mixer taps, over head shower, extractor fan, frosted wash hand basin, WC, radiator, tiled floor.
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls with spot lights, stairs from ground floor, carpet, doors to;
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 11' 10" ( 4.52m x 3.61m )
Smooth ceiling with spot lighting, smooth walls, double glazed windows to front elevation, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom Two 7' 3" x 10' 10" ( 2.21m x 3.30m )
Smooth ceiling with spot lighting, smooth walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 10' ( 3.00m x 3.05m )
Smooth ceiling with spot lighting, smooth walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator carpet.
Smooth ceiling with spot lights, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC.
Paved wall enclosed rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69709745.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.