8 bedroom property for salePaston Road, Mundesley, Norwich
- Entrance hall | Living room | Dining room Conservatory | Breakfast room | Kitchen | Bedroom 3 Laundry rooms | WC | Wet room
- First floor: Master bedroom | Bedroom 2 with shower room | 5 Further bedrooms | Family shower room Family Bathroom | 2 Further WC's
- Outside: Shingle driveway and parking area
- Front and rear gardens | Patio area
- In all about 0.415 of an acre.
- EPC - E
Domum House comprises a detached Edwardian family residence standing in a large plot overlooking the sea within the popular North Norfolk coastal village of Mundesley. The house is of brick construction under a tiled roof and provides spacious family sized accommodation with all double bedrooms, which is currently used as a successful holiday letting business, but is ideal as a retirement home or family house.
The property has gas fired radiator central heating and the boiler has been fitted within the last year. It is in a desirable location within easy walking distance of the local beach and amenities.
The delightful coastal village of Mundesley has a thriving local community and is also a popular summer retreat. The village has a variety of shops including the general stores, green grocer, florist, post office, doctor’s surgery, pharmacy and village school. The beautiful sandy beach is designated a “Blue Flag Beach” and is renowned for the colourful beach huts along the promenade which characterise the village throughout the summer.
The seaside town of Cromer is 7.5 miles to the north-west and North Walsham is 5 miles to the south. The City of Norwich lies about 20 miles to the south. There is a mainline rail service to London Liverpool Street (about 100 minutes) and Norwich Airport provides domestic and international flights.
Domum House is approached by a shingle driveway with parking space for several cars. The property has spacious front and rear landscaped gardens with patio seating areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69710039.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR170144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.