3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCamden Mews, Camden, London, NW1
Offers in Excess of
- Stunning mews house conversion
- 2767 sq ft of living and entertaining space
- High specifications throughout
- 3 double bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Large double reception room
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Patio terrace
- EPC Rating = D
A beautiful 2/3 bedroom Mews house with a garage and roof terrace
Camden Mews is a highly sought after location just off Camden Square and falls within the catchment area of the highly acclaimed Camden School for Girls. This cobbled mews is
famous for its diverse architecture and is well located for the amenities of Camden and Kentish Town with onward travel links to the City, and Kings Cross St Pancras, which is 1.2 miles away, which allows easy access to the city, out of London to the North, and provides direct transport to Paris via the Eurostar. Camden Mews is 0.7 miles from Camden Town underground station and is 1.2 miles from The Eurostar's St Pancras International hub at King's Cross, allowing easy access to the city, out of London to The North and direct to Paris.
This exceptionally large Mews house conversion measures 2,767 sqft/257 SqM arranged predominantly over two floors. Currently arranged as a luxurious two bedroom house; with easy configuration the home could be re-arranged into four bedrooms with three bathrooms.
Originally three separate Mews', the lateral space is a rarity and given the outstanding condition and specification offered, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Square Footage: 2,767 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69710102.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PHL170077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Primrose Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.