5 bedroom detached house for saleBrick Kiln Lane, Shepshed
- OWN IT. DESIGN IT. BUILD IT.
- £565,000 completed
- Your own home to your own finish?
- Yes buy the plot and go
- You choose the interior finish to your taste
- 3, 4 or 5 bedroom layout to your choosing
- 240 square metres (2584 sq ft) of luxury floor space
- Super spot at the top of Brick Kiln Lane
- Exclusive development of four large houses
OWN IT. DESIGN IT. BUILD IT. ** £565,000 completed ** Your own home to your own finish? ** Yes buy the plot and go ** You choose the interior finish to your taste ** 3, 4 or 5 bedroom layout to your choosing ** 240 square metres (2584 sq ft) of luxury floor space ** Super spot at the top of Brick Kiln Lane ** Exclusive development of four large houses
General Description - Here is your opportunity to buy and build your own home. Hayward Exclusive homes will build this home for you to your own specification once you have decided your internal layout. The exterior is planned and approved and the concrete slab is down and ready to go. The house will have a floor are of some 240 square metres or 2584 square feet) EXCLUDING double garaging. This large family home has a planning permission approving a stylish external design but you can choose your internal arrangement and all fittings and finishes to the level of luxury you can only dream of. This exclusive development of only four large family houses is set at the very top end of Brick Kiln Lane close to open country in an area known as Oaks in Charnwood close to Charley and the famous windmill. The Charnwood Forest is only a short walk away. You have two options: buy the plot at £250,000 and have the house built to your specification and then pay by installments or a lump sum when complete. The end price is £565,000.
To enquire, please contact the Loughborough sales team on 01509 861222.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27349285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexanders, Ashby-De-La-Zouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.