2 bedroom villa for sale35 Deanpark Avenue, Balerno, Edinburgh, EH14 7EB
- Well-presented, light and well-proportioned, two-bedroom, mid-terrace villa on two storeys, with front and rear gardens.
- Located in a quiet street in an established residential area in Balerno, south-west of Edinburgh
- Comprises; entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen/breakfastroom, two double bedrooms, and bathroom.
- Features include; uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, cable TV and phone points, mains smoke alarms, and good storage space including loft.
- With a private, mainly hard-landscaped, terraced garden to the front, and ample, unrestricted on-street parking, with additional parking areas within the development.
- To the rear, a large, well-tended and enclosed garden, with gated lane access, is landscaped, with areas of lawn, patio, planted borders, and a timber shed.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, light and well-proportioned, two-bedroom, mid-terrace villa on two storeys, with front and rear gardens, located in a quiet street in an established residential area in Balerno, south-west of Edinburgh. A short hall, with stairs to the upper floor, opens to a carpeted living room with front and rear outlooks, a stone-effect fireplace, ample dining space, and a door to the kitchen. Also dual-aspect, the kitchen opens to the rear garden via patio doors, and is fitted with a comprehensive range of modern units with laminate worktops, double Belfast-style sink, and splashback tiling. Appliances include a gas hob and electric oven with extractor hood, a freestanding fridge freezer, and a washing machine. There is a deep understairs cupboard, and space for a table and chairs. The carpeted landing, with a shelved cupboard and loft access hatch, serves two spacious double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, and a family bathroom with a white suite, including a shower attachment. Balerno is a sought-after residential village, some eight miles south-west of the city centre. Lying off the A70, it is ideal for commuting by bus or car, with the nearby City Bypass connecting to the main trunk routes and Edinburgh airport. The thriving community supports a range of local shopping, services and amenities, including sports clubs, a swimming pool, and well-regarded primary and high schools. There are supermarkets at The Gyle and Hermiston Gait retail parks and at Colinton and Longstone. Balerno lies on the edge of the Pentland Hills Regional Park and is convenient for pleasant woodland pathways along the Water of Leith, around Harlaw and Threipmuir, and in Balerno's Malleny Gardens, with golf courses at Dalmahoy and Baberton.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8243625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.