2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLouis Road, Lake, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom semi detached house
- Parking for 3 cars
- Close to coastal path walks
- Perfect starter home or investment opportunity
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating C (69)
Have your own place to call home with this charming two-bedroom property located close to the coastal path walks of Sandown leading to its sunny & sandy beaches. The bustling town centre of Sandown with its abundance of restaurants, bars and shops is only a short walk away so you will have all the amenities you will need just around the corner.You are welcomed into your new home with a very generous sized lounge straight off the hallway so there will be plenty of room to entertain family & friends. You also have your own private garden accessed via patio doors that will give you an ideal place to enjoy a glass of wine once you have made it into your own piece of paradise. Both the bedrooms are well sized and will offer you a blank canvas to get creative after all those trips to Ikea! The kitchen and bathroom are already fully fitted out so your new home is ready to move straight into and begin enjoying a new exciting chapter.There is parking to the rear of the property for three cars which can easily be accessed by the lane running beside the house so there will be plenty of space for family and friends to park. The location of the house would also be ideal for landlords looking for a healthy yield.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 15'8 x 12'11 (4.78m x 3.94m)
- Kitchen: 9'9 x 6'9 (2.97m x 2.06m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'10 x 9'1 (3.91m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'11 x 7'5 (3.94m x 2.26m)
- Parking for 3 Vehicles
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69711407.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60518155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.