2 bedroom flat for saleDitchling Road, Brighton, East Sussex
- 2 bedroom first floor purpose built flat
- Close to mainline train stations
- Separate garage
- Light and airy with morning and afternoon sun
- Well-presented throughout
- EPC energy rating E (43)
Tucked away location with a feel of being in the country, birds tweeting and a lush green outlook yet so handy for being able to walk into the City or hop on the bus which is almost directly at the bottom of the driveway.
Really nice pubs within walking distance with a buzzy atmosphere, including The Signalman and Open House are a perfect pitstop on your way home if you commute via London Road or Brighton station after a long working day to catch up chat with friends or loved ones.
There are handy local shops in case you need a pint of milk or other essentials, whilst a meander through the Open Market brings you out in the North Laines with a wider choice of shops, bars or restaurants.
If you prefer to get away from the hustle and bustle you can catch the bus up to the Ditchling Beacon and be on the South Downs in next to no time, or for the more energetic you could mountain bike up the Ditchling Road and cycle track for the same destination.
The current owner has made many improvements so now the new buyer coming in will be able to move straight in without having to do any work, this could be real help to first time buyers or anyone looking for a great investment purchase.
What the Owner says:
When I came to see this flat for the first time I was attracted to the quiet spot it is found in and the view out of the flat’s windows were lovely and open.
Light seems to pour through all the windows, my bedroom window enjoys morning sun through one window and afternoon sun through the other.
I’ve enjoyed putting my own stamp on to the flat having redecorated throughout and added new flooring and carpets. The new kitchen I had fitted accentuates and reflects the light with its white glossy finish, I am so happy with the end result.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 11'10 x 11'9 (3.61m x 3.58m) narrowing to 8'1 x 4'11 (2.47m x 1.50m)
- Kitchen: 11'9 x 6'9 (3.58m x 2.06m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'10 x 9'4 (3.61m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'5 x 7'11 (2.87m x 2.41m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69712079.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 30508711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Fiveways (Brighton). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.