3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDe Havilland Way, Hartlepool
- NO CHAIN
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
A blank canvas! This immaculately presented high specification 3 Bedroomed Semi Detached family home, benefitting from a south facing Rear Garden, Driveway for off road parking and added extras purchased from the builder. Externally there are Front and Rear Gardens.
No Chain. A blank canvas! This immaculately presented high specification 3 Bedroomed Semi Detached family home, benefitting from a south facing Rear Garden, Driveway for off road parking and added extras purchased from the builder. The layout comprises Entrance Hallway with stairs to the First Floor and understairs storage cupboard, Guest Cloakroom comprising wash hand basin, WC and extractor fan, modern, top of the range fitted Kitchen with range of wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces (appliances can be negotiated separately with the vendor), Lounge with French doors leading to a south facing Rear Garden. To the First Floor are 3 Double Bedrooms, the Master Bedroom with an En Suite Shower Room comprising shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin and extractor fan, Family Bathroom comprising panelled bath, WC, wash hand basin and extractor fan. Externally there are Front and Rear Gardens, the front being easily maintained and the rear is enclosed with ample storage by way of 3 sheds (open to separate negotiation), Early possession is assured.
accessed via Double Glazed door to front, radiator, thermostat, telephone point, TV point, understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.43m x 2.77m )
modern fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces, splashback tiling, built in oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan above, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, boxed in 'Logic' combi boiler, recess for washing machine, built in dishwasher and fridge freezer, radiator, spotlighting and under cabinet lighting.
low level flush WC, wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan.
Lounge 15' 4" x 10' 5" ( 4.67m x 3.17m )
UPVC Double Glazed French doors to rear garden, TV point, radiator.
loft access, radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.95m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, sliding door mirrored wardrobes, radiator, TV point.
En Suite Shower Room/ Wc
UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to front aspect, low level low flush WC, wash hand basin, separate shower cubicle with electric shower, radiator, part splashback tiling, extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 8' 6" ( 3.17m x 2.59m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 6' 7" ( 3.17m x 2.01m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level flush WC, radiator, part splashback tiling, extractor fan.
Enclosed Rear Garden
south facing with patio area, 2 small storage sheds and 1 large storage shed (open to separate negotiation) mixture of shrubs, trees and flower beds.
pebbled for ease of maintenance.
for off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69714017.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.