1 bedroom property for saleLynwood Park, Preston, PR4 1XJ
- Beautifully Presented 1 Bedroom Park Home
- Situated on the popular Lynwood Park site in Warton
- uPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating Throughout
- Omar - 36 x 12
- Viewing Essential To Fully Appreciate
- Contents Negotiable
- Chain Free
Tem-po are pleased to offer to the market this beautifully presented one bedroom home. Situated at Lynwood Park Residential Site in Warton, close to good bus routes into Lytham, Blackpool, Preston and surrounding areas. The property briefly comprises, Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Lounge, Bedroom and Bathroom. Driveway providing off road parking and low maintenance flagged rear. Viewing Essential to Fully Appreciate. Chain Free.
Driveway providing off road parking and low maintenance flagged rear with timber shed for storage.
Approached via a uPVC door, ceiling light, panel radiator and storage cupboard. Doors lead to further accommodation.
12' 6'' x 11' 7'' (3.81m x 3.53m)
A comprehensive range of eye and base level units with laminate worktops and tiled splash backs. Freestanding gas oven with four ring hob and plumbed for washing machine. 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for fridge freezer and dining table. Wood effect flooring, ceiling light and panel radiator.
11' 9'' x 11' 8'' (3.58m x 3.55m)
Light and airy lounge with uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side aspect. Feature electric fire with brick surround, wall lights and panel radiator.
6' 5'' x 5' 6'' (1.95m x 1.68m)
Three piece suite comprising: WC, hand wash basin and shower cubicle. Part tiled walls and vinyl, panel radiator, ceiling light and double glazed obscure window to the side.
9' 10'' x 7' 9'' (2.99m x 2.36m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7593897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tempo Estates, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.