2 bedroom flat for sale77 Hopetoun Street, Edinburgh
Well-presented and most spacious two bedroom main door flat, situated within a modern development in the popular Bellevue area, close to local amenities and within walking distance to the city centre.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and residents parking. Internally, the property briefly comprises:
• Welcoming entrance hallway with storage cupboard
• Spacious and well-proportioned lounge with glazed doors which open to a private paved terrace area
• Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and space for dining table/chairs
• Master bedroom with fitted sliding wardrobes and en-suite shower room
• 2nd double bedroom with fitted sliding wardrobes • Family bathroom with shower attachment and vanity unit
• Double glazing
• Gas central heating
• Private terraced area
• Residents parking
• Close to city centre
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69715550.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27349890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D J Alexander, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.