5 bedroom town house for saleShiers Avenue, Dartford, Kent
- Chain free
- 5 bedroom end of terrace town house
- Allocated parking
- Rear access
- En-suite to Bedroom 1
- Downstairs cloakroom
- EPC energy rating B (82)
This property is packed with beneficial features such as a downstairs cloakroom, family bathroom and an en-suite, so no queuing for a bathroom. Decorated to a high standard means you can move straight in and spend your weekends with family and friends. With so much space on offer, versatility is another key feature. Rear access means that if you want to access the rear garden you can do so without having to traipse through the living area of the house. Allocated parking means your car will be catered for and there is also visitors parking available.
The current owner has boarded out the loft area and Taylor Wimpy has had a light fitted in this area. The kitchen has been upgraded and includes under unit lights, extractor fan and hob, built in fridge freezer and washing machine.
Located near to Dartford station and a fast track (A) bus route free to Dartford station, Greenhithe station and Bluewater and, with Dartford being in the Oyster zone, you can be sure you will be able to get to your destination in no time at all.
- Lounge/Dining Area: 15'8 x 15'4 (4.78m x 4.68m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'8 x 8'4 (3.56m x 2.54m)
- Cloakroom: 5'2 x 3'4 (1.58m x 1.02m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'8 x 11'6 (4.78m x 3.51m)
- En-suite: 5'6 x 4'2 (1.68m x 1.27m)
- Sitting Room: 15'9 x 9'10 (4.80m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'0 x 9'0 (4.58m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'0 x 7'5 (3.66m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'4 x 8'1 (2.54m x 2.47m)
- Bathroom: 6'2 x 5'2 (1.88m x 1.58m)
- Garden to Rear
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10542188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.