2 bedroom flat for saleGunmakers Lane, Bow, E3
- Stunning Victorian warehouse conversion
- Rare to the market
- Triple aspect
- High specification finish
- Exposed brick throughout
- High ceilings and huge, arched windows
- Next to Victoria Park
- Hackney Wick Station 0.8 miles,
- Bow Road 0.9miles, Mile End 0.9 miles
- EPC rating: D
Stunning and unique, this two double bedroom, triple aspect apartment in a Victorian warehouse is situated next to The Hertford Union Canal and Victoria Park. Accessed by lift, the property boasts a bright, dual aspect, open plan kitchen-diner and reception. Two large double bedrooms, including a dual aspect master suite with shower room. A further family bathroom, spacious entrance hall, storage and fitted wardrobes complete the property.
The apartment is finished with a mix of contemporary and original features, including large industrial windows, iron pillars, exposed brick and double height ceilings. The bathrooms and kitchen are both to a high specification in a tasteful, contemporary finish.
Situated within the sought-after Albany & Connaught Works development just off Old Ford Road, the apartment is one of only two such examples in this gated community. Occupying the rear of the building, it benefits from a quieter position with views out towards parkland and The Olympic Park. It enjoys the amenities of Victoria Park Village and Roman Road.
Easy access to The Docklands & City, Stratford, Hackney, Shoreditch and Clerkenwell. Close to Hackney Wick, Bow Road and Mile End stations, excellent bus routes and the option to run or cycle the canal paths on its doorstep
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69716714.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference VIC130166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Currell Victoria Park, Victoria Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.