2 bedroom property for saleST GEORGE'S ROAD, DENMEAD
- LUXURY GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- TWIN ASPECT LOUNGE
- EXCELLENT DECORATIVE ORDER
- EASY ACCESS VILLAGE CENTRE
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- EPC - B
Luxury two bedroom ground floor apartment with own entrance, en suite shower room and allocated parking in this sought after development close to Denmead village centre. Internally the property is offered in excellent decorative order and features a double aspect living room with views across open space to front. Fully fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances. Made to measure fitted blinds to double glazed windows. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating incorporating an energy efficient mechanical ventilation heat recovery system (MVHR).
L shaped with double glazed port hole door, radiator, storage cupboard with gas boiler and MHVR system.
Open plan twin aspect room with square bay to side elevation and views across green to front. Fitted blinds to double glazed windows,
two radiators and TV points.
Fully fitted kitchen with high gloss units beneath illuminated contrasting work surfaces and complimentary upstand. Range of integrated appliances including: AEG four ring gas hob with built in oven below; fridge / freezer; dishwasher and washer dryer. High gloss floor tiles. Double glazed window with fitted blinds over looking lawned area to rear.
Double glazed window with fitted blinds and views of green to front. Built in double wardobe. Radiator. TV point.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Luxury suite with step in double shower, pedestal wash basin, low level wc. Fully tiled walls with feature mirror. Shaver point, tiled floor, radiator, frosted double glazed window to rear.
Double glazed window with fitted blinds and views of green to front, radiator and TV point..
Luxury suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and independent shower. Wash basin in vanity surround with drawers below. Low level wc. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor, ladder style radiator, frosted double glazed window to rear.
Ornamental landscaped surrounds maintained on behalf of the residents.
Allocated parking with additional visitor parking.
COUNCIL TAX BAND
Winchester City Council Band B ( £1262.93 2017/2018)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDMCC_517007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Denmead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.