3 bedroom terraced house for saleBigod Close, Halesworth, ., IP19
- Perfect family home, ideal for first time buyers/investors.
- Cul-de-sac location with on road parking.
- Spacious living room with dual aspect views.
- Three double bedrooms all off the landing.
- Beautiful wildflower gardens, front and back.
- Night storage heaters and uPVC throughout.
Nestled quietly in a cul-de-sac within a popular residential area, this mid terrace is deceptively spacious and light... With generous room sizes and beautiful gardens, this is sure to go quick! With a welcoming entrance hallway with a WC leading off, there's plenty of extra storage here. The living room is naturally light with dual aspect windows and leads off to the modern fitted kitchen, with space for built in appliances and a view over the pretty garden. Upstairs you will find three double bedrooms all off a landing in addition to the family bathroom. Outside, to the rear you have a generous wildflower garden that has been lovingly nurtured in to a peaceful haven for wildlife. To the front you will find a pretty frontage and a beautiful view over the farmers fields. With so much to offer this is a must view.
Halesworth is a charming market town with a rich variety of local independent shops on the edge of the Suffolk Heritage Coastline.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69717203.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAL170033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbotts, Halesworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.