1 bedroom apartment for saleGodfrey Place, Shoreditch, E2
- STAMP DUTY PAID ON RESERVATIONS PLACED IN OCTOBER
- Selection of 1 and 2 bed apartments
- Central Shoreditch location
- Great transport connections
- Bosch kitchen appliances
- Each unit has a balcony or terrace
STAMP DUTY PAID ON RESERVATIONS PLACED BEFORE THE END OF 2017
Godfrey Place is a stylish new development in the heart of Shoreditch offering a range of spacious one and two bedroom apartments and two bedroom maisonettes for sale.
Boasting a modern layout with open plan living areas and contemporary fitted kitchens with integrated appliances as well as either a balcony or terrace. The vibrant Shoreditch is alive with a plethora of restaurants, cafes, boutique shops, bars and nightclubs.
Residents are well placed to benefit from excellent travel links, putting the best of London within easy reach. Hoxton and Shoreditch High Street Overground stations are both under 10 minutes away on foot. Multiple bus routes run from adjacent to the development, taking residents direct to Tower Bridge, London Bridge, Waterloo, and Battersea.
With the completion of Crossrail in 2018, journey times throughout London will be even quicker. Getting further afield is easy - Eurostar is less than 10 minutes away, and all of London's
airports are less than an hour away.
Apartments at Giles Court boast a modern layout, with spacious open plan living areas, and feature wood flooring, underfloor heating and white gloss walls. Kitchens offer granite worktops,
contemporary chrome fittings and integrated Bosch appliances. All offer access to a private balcony or terrace.
Internal photos are of the show home and for indicative purposes only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CND170231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.