4 bedroom terraced house for saleRidgeway Avenue, Gravesend, Kent
- Extended 4 bedroom terraced house
- Family bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Double garage at the rear
- Offered for sale with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (62)
If you are looking for a family home that is not short on space then this is a house that you need to take a look at!There are two living areas so the family can enjoy their own space and with the dining area being open plan to the kitchen area means that you can still feel part of the conversation when preparing the evening meal.There are three bedrooms on the first floor and a good sized family bathroom and on the top floor there is a huge bedroom with lots of clever cupboard space as well as an en-suite which will be real haven for mum and dad. The conservatory has a utility area within to help keep the laundry under control and at the back of the rear garden, which catches the sun for most of the day, is a huge, detached double garage which is ideal for any car enthusiast or could even be used as a gym or somewhere you can work from home.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
We bought this house as it offered us lots of floor space and is in a really nice area. This is a lovely road to live in as it is just off the popular Singlewell Road and has schools nearby. The neighbours are really friendly and helpful and are always looking out for one another.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'5 x 13'0 (4.09m x 3.97m)
- Dining Area: 12'2 x 10'0 (3.71m x 3.05m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'0 x 8'0 (2.75m x 2.44m)
- Conservatory with Utility Area: 16'0 x 6'3 (4.88m x 1.91m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 14'4 x 10'5 (4.37m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'7 x 10'9 (3.53m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 4: 7'7 x 6'8 (2.31m x 2.03m)
- Family Bathroom
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 19'10 x 9'7 (6.05m x 2.92m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Double Garage at the Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69723767.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11136428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.