1 bedroom flat for saleSt Paul's Gardens, Chichester, PO19
- Elegant Award Winning Grade II Listed Building
- A Bright & Spacious 582 sqft Apartment
- Close To Festival Theatre & City Centre
- Allocated Parking Space
- Visitors' Parking
- Numerous Character Features
- Recently Refitted Bathroom
- No Forward Chain
- Gas Central Heating
Tenure: Share of Freehold
The winner of the West Sussex County Council historic buildings award in 1981, St Pauls Gardens is an elegant Grade II listed former vicarage which stands in attractively landscaped gardens and has been tastefully converted into charming apartments, of which number three is on the first floor.
The westerly facing sitting room has a view to Chichester cathedral spire. Combining original features such as high ceilings and feature curved double front doors with the convenience of a modern bathroom and gas central heating, this delightful home is an ideal main residence or pied a terre.
The central location of the property is ideal too, being about a quarter of a mile level walk form the city centre shops and Chichester Festival Theatre. An allocated parking space is situated to the front of the property within the attractively landscaped communal gardens.
999 year lease from 30/01/2013
The cathedral city of Chichester offers excellent high street shopping, many fashionable restaurants, cafes and bars, the Festival Theatre and a mainline station to London Victoria. Goodwood is famous for its many event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival for motor racing enthusiasts and a season of horse racing including the Qatar Goodwood Festival. There are superb sailing facilities around Chichester Harbour and windsurfing from the beaches at West Wittering. The area is a paradise for wildlife enthusiasts, with beautiful walks and cycle tracks over the South Downs and around the harbour.
First floor apartment in a Grade II listed former vicarage
Communal Entrance Hall
First Floor Landing
Private Front Door
Sitting Room 16'2 (4.93m) x 15'2 (4.62m)
Kitchen 11' (3.35m) x 5'8 (1.73m)
Bedroom 13'5 (4.09m) x 10'6 (3.2m)
Allocated Parking Space
details approved 27/10/17
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69723926.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 239355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.