3 bedroom link detached house for saleWestmoor Close, Plympton
Sold by Us
- Stunning Link Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Décor Throughout
- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner & Conservatory
- Downstairs WC
- Utility Room
- Modern En-suite & Family Bathroom
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION It's clear from the minute you arrive at this property that it is one that is extremely well looked after and the owners have spent a lot of time and money on keeping everything modern and up to date. They are clearly very house proud and so they should be!
As you enter the property you have the entrance hall area with downstairs WC, lounge, beautiful modern fitted kitchen/diner, conservatory and the utility (which is a great size and offers plenty of storage as well as access into the garage). It's worth mentioning that the kitchen and conservatory are only approx. 1 year old. Upstairs there is a landing area with access to each of the bedrooms and the family bathroom. The bathroom is a modern white suite. In the main bedroom there is also an en-suite shower room, which again is lovely and modern.
To the rear of the property there is an attractive, enclosed garden, which is very family friendly and low maintenance! To the front there is a small garden area, the driveway and the garage.
AREA DESCRIPTION Plympton has developed over years, now standing with a population of approx 35,000 and growing. The area now benefits from two popular comprehensive schools called Hele Secondary School and Plympton Academy School. Plympton offers easy access to the A38 with its links to Bristol and London beyond. The town centre of Plympton has some large high street chains such as Boots and Peacocks as well as smaller independent boutiques offering all the day to day amenities you would expect with Tesco and Sainsbury just a short drive away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69723977.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100198013159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maitlands , Plympton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.