2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Clachan, Rosneath, Helensburgh
- Traditional Extended End Terrace Cottage
- Two Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with shower room and bathroom off
- Lounge , Kitchen
- Utility Room , Conservatory EPC F
Traditional Extended End Terrace Cottage located in the heart of the village of Rosneath. Two bedrooms with Shower room and Bathroom off, Lounge, Kitchen, Utility Room , Conservatory, Front and rear Garden.
Traditional Extended End Terrace Cottage located in the heart of the village of Rosneath. The property is ideally placed for access to other local shops and amenities and offers accommodation of lounge, two bedrooms, fitted kitchen, conservatory & L shaped bath/shower room. The property has Calor Gas central heating, is partially double glazed and is offered for sale with all fitted floor coverings included in the asking price. There is also a good sized area of garden ground which is enclosed to the rear by a wooden fence.
Train station in Helensburgh with regular service to Glasgow and Edinburgh . The property also offers easy commuting to the naval bases at Faslane and Coulport.
This property is being sold in its present condition and no warranty will be given to any purchaser with regard to the existence or condition of the services or any heating or other system within the property. Any intending purchasers will require to accept the position as it exists since no testing of any services or systems can be allowed. No moveable items will be included in the sale.
The Home Report valuation on this property is 75,000.00. Details of the Home Report can be accessed at:- http://www.packdetails.com/notify.htm?sr=hp520499&pc=G84 0RF
Lounge 15' 6" exc bay window x 10' 9" max ( 4.72m exc bay window x 3.28m max )
Kitchen 4' 6" inc units x 17' 3" inc units ( 1.37m inc units x 5.26m inc units )
Bedroom 1 11' 6" inc shelfe exc bay window x 10' 7" ( 3.51m inc shelfe exc bay window x 3.23m )
Bedroom 2 11' 3" max x 10' 2" ( 3.43m max x 3.10m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.