2 bedroom park home for saleVinnetrow Road, Runcton, Chichester
- Stunning Lakeside Position
- Detached Luxury Log Cabin
- Two Bedrooms
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom with Separate Bathroom
- Incredibly Well Presented
- Ample Parking
- French Doors Out on to Decking
This 2 bedroom detached, luxury log cabin situated within the popular lakeside development close to beautiful Chichester. Well presented throughout with an en-suite and open plan dining/living room/kitchen with vaulted ceiling, which opens up through French doors onto decking.
STUNNING LAKESIDE POSTION Do not miss your fantastic opportunity to purchase this detached, luxury log cabin situated within the popular lakeside development close to beautiful Chichester. Features include an open plan dining/living room/kitchen with vaulted ceiling which opens up through French doors onto decking, the perfect space for BBQ's & alfresco dining whilst enjoying the beautiful views across the stunning lake.
The log cabin has 2 bedrooms, the master has an en-suite shower room. The property also has a bathroom. In addition there is gas central heating, double glazing & parking for approx. two vehicles. This development offers residency for 50 weeks of the year so residents need to have an alternative address for the remaining 2 weeks. Also residents need to have an alternative address for post. This property could make an ideal rental investment, a weekend fishing retreat or the perfect UK base for residents who spend much of their time abroad.
Dining/living Room/kitchen 24' 6" x 19' 6" ( 7.47m x 5.94m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear. Double glazed French doors onto the decking and further double glazed door from side. Four radiators, Focal feature fireplace TV point and display cabinets. Fitted carpet throughout
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces. Attractive tiled walls and integrated electric double oven, microwave, gas hob, cooker hood, washing machine and fridge freezer. Inset ceiling spot lights, double glazed window to side and lino floor.
Radiator and doors to bed 1, 2 and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 9' 9" x 9' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, TV point, two loft storage cupboards and en-suite with bath.
En-Suite Bathroom Room
Frosted, double glazed window to side, bath with shower overhead, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, WC, extractor fan, radiator and lino floor.
Double glazed window to side, radiator, TV point and door to a walk-in wardrobe.
Frosted double glazed window to side, shower and shower screen, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, WC, extractor fan and lino flooring.
Decking with balustrades & spindles to side & rear. The decking is accessed by gated steps from the front and side. It is the perfect space for BBQ's & alfresco dining whilst enjoying the beautiful views across the stunning lake or fishing (Providing the correct fishing license is obtained)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG105053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.