3 bedroom terraced house for saleMurston Road, Sittingbourne, Kent
- 3 bedroom Victorian terraced house
- Fantastic living space
- Great first time buy
- Also a popular location for buy to lets
- Under 1 mile to railway station
- EPC energy rating E (53)
This house is an ideal buy for those looking for a first home. Buy to let investors are sure to be just as keen on this one too. Found in a popular street that is wider than your average road, parking can be a lot easier here than it often is in other Victorian roads, with plenty of room for vehicles on either side.Having said that, you might not need a car as it is a short walk to the town centre and within approximately a mile from the railway station. From here you can be into London Victoria in under an hour. On the weekend you can travel the opposite direction to enjoy a trip to Faversham or down to the coast. For a pint of milk or any other everyday essentials, the local convenience shop is just around the corner too.The house itself is a great size, with a lounge area that gives you a cosy feel and quiet space which will make it perfect for a winter evening. The large dining area features enough space for an extra seating area and as such, those with children will appreciate it as more a ‘family room’. Any budding chefs will love the larger than average kitchen area you find in a Victorian house with an abundance of worktop space as well as plenty of cupboards for kitchen gadgets. The rear garden is just about the perfect size for a couple who like to entertain in the summer, but do not want to be spending all day on a Sunday out there mowing a huge lawn!
What the Owner says:
We bought this house as first-time buyers and have been very happy here! The time has come for us to upgrade to something bigger now as our family has grown but this has been a lovely home both as a couple and as a young family. The space in this particular house surprised us when we first came along, it was certainly larger than others we saw. In fact, we are finding a lot of the houses at the next step up the ladder, are not giving us the same living space .Another thing we have been blessed with here is that there is a good amount of parking on this road, we have friends in other older houses who do not have the same luxury.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge Area: 11'10 x 11'5 (3.61m x 3.48m)
- Dining Area: 12'5 x 11'10 (3.79m x 3.61m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'3 x 6'10 (3.13m x 2.08m)
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom: 12'5 x 11'10 (3.79m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'4 x 6'9 (3.15m x 2.06m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 11'5 (3.61m x 3.48m)
- Front Courtyard
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69733091.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11735643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.