6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCastle Crescent, Reading, RG1
- Victorian semi-detached
- Three floors and large cellar
- Two bathrooms; EPC rating: F
- Six bedrooms
- Requiring some upgrading
- Fantastic opportunity
This property represents a terrific opportunity to purchase a centrally located semi-detached home requiring sympathetic upgrading. Spacious accommodation over three floors and including a basement, the property offers light and airy accommodation with expansive rooms and high ceilings and incorporating other original features. Walk to town and mainline train station the property has potential for off road parking and a neat and tidy walled garden. Ideal home for a purchaser looking to own a fabulous property in a popular central Reading conservation area.
Sitting Room 5.18m (17') x 5.18m (17')
Dining Room 4.75m (15'7) x 4.06m (13'4)
Kitchen 4.22m (13'10) x 3.66m (12')
Utility 2.36m (7'9) x 1.7m (5'7)
Bedroom One 5.26m (17'3) x 4.22m (13'10)
Bedroom Two 4.78m (15'8) x 4.09m (13'5)
Bedroom Three 3.84m (12'7) x 3.02m (9'11)
Bedroom Four 3.66m (12') x 2.84m (9'4)
Bedroom Five 5.28m (17'4) x 4.22m (13'10)
Bedroom Six 4.78m (15'8) x 4.11m (13'6)
Study 3.84m (12'7) x 3.02m (9'11)
Basement Room 3.07m (10'1) x 2.97m (9'9)
Basement Room 4.7m (15'5) x 2.01m (6'7)
Basement Room 3.84m (12'7) x 3.07m (10'1)
A pleasant private walled garden on a level plot which is primarily laid to lawn.
Basis of Offer
* The Vendor will consider all offers received in writing addressed to Mr C Madine, Haslams, 159 Friar Street, Reading, RG1 1HE by midday on Monday 13th November 2017.
* Offers received which are conditional upon survey results are unlikely to be acceptable to the Vendor; prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries as to the condition of the property, prior to submitting their offer.
* Purchasers are required to give evidence and proof of funding.
* Contracts must be exchanged within 28 days from receipt of contract.
* The Vendor reserves the right not to accept the highest offer, or to withdraw the property from the market, or to alter the method of sale at any time without notice.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: F
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69733919.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 54624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.