3 bedroom link detached house for saleAlexandra Road, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31
- Detached house in sought after location
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, downstairs WC
- Generous lawned rear garden
- Garage with driveway parking
- Scope for updating
- Far reaching views
- No forward chain
*** Sale Agreed by Stratton Creber Bodmin ***
Linked detached family home in a sought-after location, with scope for updating. Living room opening into separate dining room, kitchen with door to utility area and WC. Ample hallway leading to first floor with three bedrooms and family bathroom. Attached garage and driveway parking. Generous lawned garden to rear. The Camel Trail with lovely cycle paths and walks is also just moments away.
Located in the desirable Alexandra Road, overlooking tree line to the front with views to open countryside to rear. On the edge of Bodmin town, within reach of local shops and facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69735263.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BON170259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratton Creber, Bodmin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.