4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLloyd Drive, Kemsley, Sittingbourne, Kent
- Large 4 bedroom semi-detached modern family home
- Garage and parking to rear
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En-suite shower room
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating C (80)
This corner style semi-detached modern family home, has always been extremely popular with today’s family.
From the moment you walk in the front door it is easy to see why. You are instantly greeted by a large entrance hall with a wonderful size landing looking down to either side. There is more than an ample size lounge with dining and kitchen areas, ensuring that when the family gather together at the end of the day there is plenty of space to sit around and catch up, without falling over each other.
We also draw your attention to the bedrooms, which are all decent sizes and reducing the chance of children arguing over which one they want.
It also boasts a garage to the rear and an extra parking space.
The icing on the cake is the location which is convenient for easy access to the A249 for those who need to drive to work. However, if you can to get the train then it is a short walk to Kemsley station which will have you on your way to London within no time.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
I have owned the property from new and have had it rented out throughout that time, it has always been easy to let due to its location and size, so if you are looking for an investment this home will be ideal for you.
I have also decided to sell the house with no onward chain to ensure the purchase is made as simple and smoothly as possible.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 16'2 x 11'8 (4.93m x 3.56m)
- Dining Area: 13'2 x 8'0 (4.02m x 2.44m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'9 x 7'11 (3.58m x 2.41m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 10'4 (3.63m x 3.15m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 10'2 x 9'4 (3.10m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'3 x 6'7 (2.52m x 2.01m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'2 x 6'10 (3.10m x 2.08m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69736685.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11735661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.