3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHillbury Road, Warlingham, CR6 9TG
- Superb 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Modern Bathroom with separate Shower
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Beautiful Brand New Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Delightful Large Rear Garden
- Conservatory & Private Driveway
- Potential to Extend (STPC)
- Close to Upper Warlingham Station
A delightful 3 Bedroom semi-detached home with a magnificent, large rear garden, private driveway and fantastic potential to extend (STPC). The property has been re-decorated and re-furbished and now includes a brand new fitted kitchen. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Hillbury Road is a popular road running from Warlingham, with its delightful Village Green to Whyteleafe. 2 Stations are close to this property to include Upper Warlingham and Whyteleafe, as well as being well positioned for reputable schools to include Warlingham High School. Riddlesdown & Kenley Commons are close by offering superb open spaces for walking.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 395170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hubbard Torlot, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.