3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarwood Lane, Great Harwood
- A mature 3 bedroom semi-detached property
- Boasting open views to the front & rear
- No chain delay
- Fantastic potential throughout
- Extended from original build
- Situated in a highly sought after location
- Modernisation required
- 2 reception rooms
- Garage & driveway
- Viewings highly recommended
A rare & exciting opportunity to purchase this spacious & extended property situated on the desirable Harwood Lane which is readily available with no chain delay. Boasting open views to both the front & rear this property offers fantastic potential throughout semi-detached property requires modernisation throughout but will allow the purchaser the opportunity to design & create their perfect family home. Harwood Lane, just off Whalley Road, has always been a sought after location for families within Great Harwood as it provides access to the highly sought after local schools. Early viewings are highly recommended to be able to fully appreciate the properties enormous potential. Briefly comprising: entrance porch, a larger than average entrance hallway, lounge, large dining kitchen, three piece shower room, 3 double bedrooms & a 3 piece bathroom. Externally the property offers a generously sized rear garden with a driveway providing access to the garage situated to the rear. If you require any further information or to arrange a viewing appointment please contact us now!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69745034.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8290080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.