3 bedroom terraced house for saleDrew Gardens, Greenford, Greater London
- Mid Terrace House Ideal for a Family
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- First Floor Shower Room & Ground Floor Bathroom
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Integral Cooking Appliances
- Laid to Lawn Garden with Patio and Lean To
- Off-Road Parking for Multiple Vehicles
- Contemporary Décor
- Opportunity for Renovation & Expansion
- Close to Local Amenities, Popular Schools & Transport Links
The Express Estate Agency is proud to offer this Three Bedroom – all interest and OFFERS are INVITED.
Entrance - Porch opens to the hallway, with the stairway to the upper floor.
Lounge - Offering ample space for furniture with light oak flooring and a front aspect bay window.
Bathroom - Tiled suite comprising a low-level WC, a pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath with a fitted overhead shower. In-built storage cupboard.
Dining Room - Providing space for a range of furniture with light oak flooring and sliding doors opening to the:
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - Fitted with a range of wall and base units with granite effect worktops. Integrated oven and grill with countertop gas hobs and an overhead extractor hood. Space for a fridge-freezer and washing appliances, as well as dining furniture. French doors open out to the rear Lean To.
Shower Room - Three-piece tiled suite comprising a WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a glass shower cubicle.
Bedroom One -Double sized room with oak flooring and a front aspect bay window. Space for a wide range of furniture.
Bedroom Two - Double sized room with oak flooring and a rear aspect view, with ample space for furniture.
Bedroom Three - Double sized room with space for furniture. Front aspect view.
Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
Front - Brick-paved driveway spacing multiple vehicles with a storm porch at the entrance.
Rear - Features a lean to shelter with space for a range of furniture. Laid to law garden with a brick-paved patio and a stone tiled pathway leading down to the rear end.
Early viewing is highly recommended due to the property being realistically priced.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending Purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore, Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, if measurements are used in this listing, they may be approximate. Therefore if intending Purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are reproduced general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included for sale with the property.
To be confirmed by the Vendor’s Solicitors
Vacant possession upon completion
Viewing strictly by appointment through The Express Estate Agency
Property ref: 121_1697_4724044
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69745309.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4724044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Express Estate Agency, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.