3 bedroom town house for saleHavant
- IMMACULATE 3 BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE BUILT IN 2015 - REMAINING 8 YEARS BUILDERS GUARANTEE
- FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION OVER 3 FLOORS - IDEAL INVESTOR PROPERTY OR FAMILY HOME
- 13'7 x 10'1 LOUNGE - 10'1 x 9'11 KITCHEN / DINER
- GROUND FLOOR W.C. - 10'3 x 10'1 MASTER BEDROOM & EN-SUITE TO SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOMS 2 AND 3 TO FIRST FLOOR - FAMILY BATHROOM
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN - 2 ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES - NO FORWARD CHAIN - EPC : B
This immaculate three bedroom town house built in 2015 offers flexible accommodation over three floors and is ideally located within walking distance of Havant town centre and it's mainline railway station. The property is currently tenanted and being sold with the remaining eight years builders guarantee. This property would make an ideal home for an investor or professional couple starting a family. The property boasts, to the ground floor, a lounge, kitchen / diner and ground floor cloakroom. To the first floor are two bedrooms (one being a double), and a family sized bathroom. To the top floor there is a master bedroom with en-suite. The property boasts a south facing garden and to the rear of the property are two allocated parking spaces. We are offering this property for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
Enter via front door with obscure glazed panel leading into :
Doors to ground floor rooms, radiator, smooth ceiling.
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling, under stairs cupboard housing the meters.
KITCHEN / DINER
Double glazed French doors leading onto the rear garden, range of wall and base units with rolled top work surfaces over incorporating one and a half sink with mixer tap over, integral halogen hob with extractor hood over and oven under, integral fridge freezer, radiator, open plan to the :
Space for washing machine, a matching range of wall and base units with rolled top work surfaces over, cupboard housing the gas fired boiler supplying the hot water and central heating, cupboard below housing an integrated washing machine, tiled floor, smooth ceiling with inset spotlighting.
GROUND FLOOR W.C.
Pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted wash hand basin, radiator, smooth ceiling, tiled floor.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Doors to first floor rooms, stairs rising to second floor accommodation, cupboard and double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling.
Three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, ladder radiator.
BEDROOM 3 (currently being used as a dressing room)
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
Door to the master bedroom.
MASTER BEDROOM (restricted height)
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted double mirrored wardrobe, smooth ceiling.
Double glazed velux window to rear aspect, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, shower, tiled floor, part tiled walls, ladder radiator.
The rear of the property is laid to lawn, patio, path with a fence surround and timber built storage shed. Rear pedestrian access to the two allocated parking spaces.
The front of the property has a path to front with mature shrubs and borders.
PLEASE NOTE :
There is a service charge of £357.00 per year.
BAND C, (£1,382.39 for 2017 / 18), Havant Borough Council.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69747176.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PHVCC_484864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.