2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBadgers Holt, Branton, Doncaster
- Modern development
- Lounge with French doors to rear
- Newly laid astro turf to garden
- Side pedestrian access
- Stylish bathroom with shower over bath
- Parking for two vehicles
- Hallway with storage
- Sought after village
- Walking distance of local amenties
A stunning two bedroom end of terraced mews style property occupying a pleasant position benefitting from parking for two vehicles. Situated within a cul-de-sac on this modern development an early viewing is a must, lying within walking distance of local convenience store, wine bar and take away establishments in addition to close proximity of reputable schools. The accommodation comprises: hall, cloaks/wc, white finish unit with space for white goods, lounge with French doors to rear, two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Outside there is two parking spaces, rear garden with newly laid astro turf, patio and side access with pedestrian gate leading to driveway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69747605.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100637014073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Hornsby , Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.