3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCowan Road, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house in cul-de-sac location
- Lounge and separate dining room
- Ideal family home
- Southerly aspect garden
- Off Road Parking
- EPC energy rating C (71)
It says a lot when you come across a home owner who is proud to say the length of time they have lived in their home. After more than 50 years, the memories stored must be amazing and this is exactly what our seller has done and now it’s time to move on.
Located along a quiet cul-de-sac and close to all amenities including schools and transport links, this 3 bedroom home is available for sale. Walk inside the front door and you’re greeted with a warm homely feel.
The layout is original and lends itself to create something of your own style, with the kitchen and dining room to the rear it screams an open plan design with the front room being the original lounge still in place.
Outside you’ll benefit from the Southerly aspect garden throughout the summer months enjoying those evenings outside with the BBQ, and have no fear of finding a space to park as to the front there is the driveway which can accommodate several vehicles.
What the Owner says:
Having lived here and bringing up my family for the past 50 years, its been a pleasure getting to know the community. With good schools close by and fantastic transport links within reach you feel as though nothing is to far away.
Having the 3 spacious bedrooms has been a major plus with the kids being able to grow and have their own space. The garden has been a delight over the years as I’ve tended to grow my own fruit and vegetables.
There’s lots more I could say about this home and I hope the new owner enjoys it as much as I have.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'11 x 12'1 (4.24m x 3.69m)
- Dining Room: 11'8 x 11'3 (3.56m x 3.43m)
- Kitchen: 9'2 x 8'6 (2.80m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'3 x 10'1 (4.35m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'10 x 8'7 (4.22m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'7 x 7'1 (3.23m x 2.16m)
- Shower Room
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69748559.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42408044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.