3 bedroom detached house for saleMallard Drive, Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, MK18
- Contemporary detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Bathroom, en suite shower room
- Two reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Off street parking
- Royal Latin School catchment
A contemporary three bedroom detached house with 1777 sq.ft. of accommodation, garden and parking, on ‘Tudor Meadows’, approx. 10 minutes’ walk from the town centre This house has underfloor heating throughout and accommodation which includes two reception rooms, a kitchen/breakfast room and a utility room. On the first floor there is an en suite shower room to the master bedroom, two further bedrooms and a bathroom. There is an enclosed rear garden and the driveway has parking for four cars. The property is in the catchment for the Royal Latin Grammar School.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69748574.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUC170237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Buckingham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.