4 bedroom detached house for saleSunderland Way, Lightcliffe & Hipperholme, Halifax, HX3 8FJ
- Detached four bedroom property
- Highly regarded location within Lightcliffe
- Superb schooling on hand for all ages
- Easy reach of local amenities
- Good sized enclosed garden to the rear
- Ideal for the family buyer
This is a property worthy of an internal inspection, Four bedroom detached home offering good sized family accommodation split over two floors. Located on this modern development, benefiting from having 6 years remaining on the NHBC guarantee. Accommodation briefly; entrance vestibule, lounge, dining kitchen, utility room and cloaks/w.c. to the first floor there is a good sized landing, four bedrooms with the master bedroom being en-suite and a family bathroom. Off road parking for two cars, garage and a good sized garden to the rear. The location is within easy reach of local schooling for all ages of children, minutes to an array of shops having Hipperholme village and both Brighouse, Halifax town centres only minutes away.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69750001.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI-GHU1025HF4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McField Residential, Brighouse. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.