3 bedroom terraced house for saleGorton Street, Blackpool, FY1 3HP
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Gas Central Heated / UPVC Double Glazed
- Recently Refurbished / Rear Yard
- IDEAL INVESTMENT / First Time Buy
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating E
- Description: This is a recently refurbished three bedroom mid terraced house situated close to Blackpool Town Centre and all of its wide ranging amenities, transport links and bus routes. The accommodation briefly comprises of a hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there are East facing enclosed yards to the rear and a west facing front yard. This would make for an ideal first time or investment purchase and is offered with no chain delay.
Location: From our Church Street office turn right, take the sixth right on to George Street, take the second right on to Gorton Street.
Lounge: Approx 14'4 x 11'5 (4.37m x 3.48m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front, radiator, feature original fireplace cast iron in hearth. Opening to:
Dining Room: Approx 13'1 x 12'2 (3.99m x 3.71m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen: Approx 14'1 x 5'10 (4.29m x 1.78m) UPVC double glazed window to side, range of base and wall units with fitted worktops, integral electric hob and oven with extractor over, inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, boiler.
Bedroom One: Approx 11'0 x 8'2 (3.35m x 2.49m) UPVC double glazed radiator to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 11'5 x 9'7 (3.48m x 2.92m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three: Approx 8'1 x 6'5 (2.46m x 1.96m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 7'8 x 5'3 (2.34m x 1.60m) UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear, low flush wc, panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal hand basin, radiator.
Exterior: Enclosed East facing yard to front and West facing yard to front.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69751850.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOR76. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.