3 bedroom terraced house for saleGloucester Road, Reading, RG30
- Three separate bedrooms
- Smart modern fitted kitchen
- First and second floor bathroom
- Open plan sitting/dining room
- Double glazed windows
- Gas central heating; EPC rating: D
A bay fronted Victorian mid-terrace home on Gloucester Road; conveniently positioned just off the Tilehurst Road to the West of Reading town centre, you are within striking distance of both Reading West and the central mainline train station and nearby and close to local shops, bus routes and local parks, the property is presented in a neat and tidy order and would make an excellent first home or possible investment.
Sitting/Dining Room 8.05m (26'5) x 3.12m (10'3)
Kitchen 3.68m (12'1) x 2.57m (8'5)
Bedroom One 4.47m (14'8) x 3.96m (13')
Bedroom Two 3.84m (12'7) x 2.36m (7'9)
Bedroom Three 2.74m (9') x 2.64m (8'8)
A pleasant walled rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with a path leading to a gate providing rear access.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69752879.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 86277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.