3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFulwood Road, Aigburth, Liverpool, L17
- Three Bedroom Extended Semi Detached Home
- Bay Fronted Through Family Lounge & Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Diner with Integrated Appliances
- Generously Sized & Well Presented Bedrooms
- Luxurious Three Piece Family Bathroom
- Spacious Rear Garden with Patio Area
- Driveway for Off Road Parking
- Highly Desirable Residential Location
Perfectly located on the desirable Fulwood Road in Aigburth, L17, is this beautifully presented three bedroom extended semi detached family home, arriving proudly at the sales market courtesy of appointed agents, Move Residential. Boasting an attractive frontage, the property enjoys generous proportions throughout and is briefly comprised of; an entrance hallway, a fabulous bay fronted through family lounge and diner with an attractive feature fireplace- perfect for gathering and relaxing with friends and family, an extended modern fitted kitchen and diner; complete with a stylish wall and base units with complimenting work tops, a comprehensive range of integrated appliances and plentiful work surface space. With a central island unit, this lovely kitchen diner is perfect for entertaining guests and casual dining. As you ascend to the first floor, you will find two generously sized double bedrooms - each with custom built fitted wardrobes, a well proportioned single bedroom and a luxurious three piece family bathroom suite with complimentary ceramics to the walls and floors. Externally, to the front of the property, off road parking is provided; whilst to the rear elevation there is a laid to lawn garden with a tarmacked patio area. Further benefits to the property include double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9361899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.