3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarry Avenue, Ingol, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 3XP
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Conservatory
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- Offered With No Onward Chain
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS - SPACIOUS & MODERN THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT & SITUATED IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN INGOL *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb three bedroom semi detached property situated in a popular residential location in Ingol. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities and travel links this ideally positioned property offers spacious and modern living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, dining room, conservatory, modern fitted kitchen, three good size bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece family bathroom. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance front garden with driveway parking for up to three vehicles leading to a single detached garage and a beautifully manicured laid to lawn rear garden perfect for outdoor family entertainment. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 414162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.