3 bedroom property for saleEllisland, Blackpool, FY4 4SB
- Three Bed Semi Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Gas Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Sun Lounge / Ensuite
- Off Street Parking / Detached Garage
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating E
- Description: This is a three bedroom detached dormer bungalow, requiring modernisation, in a quiet residential location close to local amenities, transport links and schools. The property briefly comprises of an entrance porch, hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining room, sun lounge, three bedrooms (one with ensuite) and a bathroom. Externally there is a lawned garden to the front, east facing flagged rear garden, and a driveway leading to a detached garage at the side. The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. This would make for an ideal family home, and is offered with no chain delay.
Location: From our office on Church Street, turn left on Church Street, at the traffic lights turn right onto Whitegate Drive, continue through four sets of traffic lights, turn left onto Preston New Road, after the third set of traffic lights take the second right onto Clifton Avenue, take the first left on to Nithside, take the first left on to Ellisland.
Porch: Wood laminate flooring.
Hallway: Radiator, wood laminate flooring.
Lounge: Approx 14'9 x 11'4 (4.50m x 3.45m) UPVC double glazed window to the front, electric fire on marble hearth, radiator, wood laminate flooring.
Kitchen: Approx 14'3 x 13'6 (4.34m x 4.11m) Single glazed window to the rear, range of base and wall units with worktops over, ceramic hob, split level oven, inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, stairs to loft bedroom.
Sun Lounge: Approx 14'4 x 7'8 (4.37m x 2.34m) UPVC double glazed sliding door to rear.
Bedroom One: Approx 12'1 x 8'2 (3.68m x 2.49m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes and dresser.
Bedroom Two: Approx 11'2 x 9'1 (3.40m x 2.72m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three / Loft Room: Approx 15'4 x 11'6 (4.67m x 3.51m) UPVC double glazed windows to rear, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Ensuite: Approx 11'9 x 5'6 (3.58m x 1.68m) UPVC double glazed opaque window to the rear, vanity hand basin, shower cubicle, low flush wc, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 6'9 x 5'4 (2.06m x 1.63m) UPVC double glazed window to side, panelled bath with electric shower over, low flush wc, pedestal hand basin, tiled floor and walls, chrome heated towel rail.
Exterior: Detached garage, enclosed east facing flagged rear garden with borders, driveway to side, lawned garden to front.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69764174.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELL8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.