3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, Waddington, Lincoln
Offers in Excess of
- Semi Detached Cottage
- Three Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
- Beautifully Presented Accommodation
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden & Off-Road Parking
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWINGS ADVISED
Situated within the quaint and ever popular village of Waddington is this beautifully maintained and well presented three bedroom semi-detached cottage benefiting from modern kitchen and bathroom suites, feature brick walls throughout, low maintenance rear garden and off-road parking.
Situated within the quaint and ever popular village of Waddington is this beautifully maintained and well presented three bedroom semi-detached cottage benefiting from modern kitchen and bathroom suites, feature brick walls throughout, low maintenance rear garden and off-road parking. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With wooden front entrance door and further door into:-
Lounge 15' 3" into alcove x 14' 4" max ( 4.65m into alcove x 4.37m max )
Having a wooden window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, feature brick walls, log burner, wooden ceiling beams and a door leading into:-
Dining Room 14' 8" max x 12' 10" max ( 4.47m max x 3.91m max )
Having a uPVC window to the side aspect, cellar hatch, feature brick walls, wooden ceiling beams, feature open fire and doors to the utility room and kitchen.
Kitchen 15' 2" x 12' 7" ( 4.62m x 3.84m )
Being fitted with a beautifully modern range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, an integrated electric oven and hob with extractor hood and space for further appliances; complete with stairs rising to the first floor, wall mounted panel radiator, uPVC windows to the rear and side aspects and a wooden door to the side aspect.
Utility Room 16' x 8' 3" ( 4.88m x 2.51m )
Being fitted with base units and work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer with a wooden door and window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Having doors to all bedrooms and central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 16' 9" x 15' 3" ( 5.11m x 4.65m )
Having a uPVC window to the front aspect, loft access and feature brick walls.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.76m x 3.10m )
Having a uPVC window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and feature brick walls.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.73m x 2.54m )
Having dual aspect uPVC windows to the rear and side and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and a free standing bath; complete with a wooden window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
The property enjoys a low maintenance and predominantly paved garden with raised planted borders, lawned areas and a garden shed; all of which is fully enclosed and further benefits from off-road parking to the side elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69766391.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR112316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.