3 bedroom detached house for saleGalaxie Road, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom detached house in popular part of Cowplain
- Wonderful open plan living
- Approved plans to extend
- Garage and off road parking
- Offered with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (58)
This detached home in Cowplain has huge potential to create something spectacular. Whilst already offering ample accommodation for a family, the current owners have taken it upon themselves to draw up plans to extend (available to view).
As it currently stands you already have a great home to offer. The welcoming entrance hall is a real attraction and then the home comes to life as you make your way into the living space. The lounge and dining areas are separated by a beautiful feature fireplace and with this in turn opens to the kitchen, you have a hugely sociable space.
Upstairs you’ll find three bedrooms all of a reasonable size. There is a family bathroom that completes the upstairs accommodation and with the downstairs cloakroom in tow as well, you have everything you need at the start. The plans that have been drawn up are available to view so you can see what the current owners had planned.
The location is hugely popular with many other families close by and wonderful frontage. Here you have the opportunity to park multiple vehicles and you also have the integral garage for further storage. A great home as it stands with huge potential to make it even better.
What the Owner says:
We have only been here a short period of time and whilst we have made some changes already, we had many more planned. The extension has been approved and plans are available to view if anyone would like to continue with them.
It’s been a lovely home for the short time we have been here however an opportunity has come up that is too good to miss so we are offering the home with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 12'3 x 8'1 (3.74m x 2.47m)
- Dining Area: 12'4 x 9'2 (3.76m x 2.80m)
- Lounge Area: 13'4 x 12'4 (4.07m x 3.76m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'4 x 9'2 (3.76m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'4 x 8'3 (3.76m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'6 x 7'4 (2.59m x 2.24m)
- Rear Garden
- Garage and Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69771965.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42408048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.