2 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Road, Prescot
- 2 Bedrooms
- NO CHAIN
- Desirable Residential Area
- Catchment for Eccleston Lane Ends Primary School
- Open Plan Through Lounge / Diner
- Gas Central Heating / Double Glazing
- Good Sized Rear Yard
- Tenure: Freehold
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a 2 BEDROOM MID TERRACE property located on New Road - a quiet, residential, access-only road within the sought-after area of Eccleston Park. The property is situated close to all main transport links, local shopping amenities and is within the catchment area for Eccleston Lane Ends primary school. In brief, the property comprises: porch, through lounge-diner, kitchen, ante-space, rear porch and bathroom on the ground floor. Two bedrooms can be found on the first floor. Externally, there is a small garden to the front and a deceptive good sized yard to the rear. An ideal first-time purchase or investment. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Porch - 1.46 x 0.93 (4'9" x 3'0") -
Lounge / Diner - 6.79 x 3.96 (22'3" x 12'11") - A fantastic open plan lounge diner with windows on both the front and rear aspect of the room. Ideal for entertaining and modern living, the space is completed with a feature fireplace.
Kitchen - 3.47 x 2.05 (11'4" x 6'8") - The kitchen comprises an array of traditional style wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces and fitted stainless sink. Integrated appliances include a four-ring gas hob. The room provides space for under counter white goods.
Ante-Space - 2.05 x 0.63 (6'8" x 2'0") - Ideal separate space for white goods.
Bathroom - 2.07 x 1.56 (6'9" x 5'1") - The three-piece bathroom includes a straight panelled bath with electric shower over, fitted basin with cupboard space under and WC. Two windows fill the room with an abundance of natural light.
Rear Porch - 1.77 x 0.62 (5'9" x 2'0") - Situated off the kitchen, the rear porch provides additional ground floor space and is the main access route to the rear yard.
Stairway / Landing -
Bedroom 1 - 4.01 x 3.34 (13'1" x 10'11") - A light and bright double bedroom with two windows situated at the front aspect of the property.
Bedroom 2 - 3.36 x 2.25 (11'0" x 7'4") - A light and bright bedroom with original cast iron fireplace situated at the rear aspect of the property.
External - A good sized and sunny rear yard with a gate opening onto a secure gated alleyway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69772723.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28509638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Best Property Centre , St Helens. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.