2 bedroom mobile home for salePalm Grove Court, Thorne, Doncaster
Sold by Us
- TWO BEDROOM PARK HOME
- Quiet residential site for the over 55's
- GCH, UPVC D. Glazing. Fitted kitchen
- Lounge through Dining Room, Shower Room
- Gardens, off road parking. NO CHAIN
The property has UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
Lounge through Dining Room (19'9" x 11'3")
(6.02m x 3.44m)
UPVC part glazed front entrance door. Two radiators one with radiator cabinet. Front UPVC double glazed bow window. Coving to ceiling.
Built-in storage cupboard.
Kitchen (9'9" x 7'5")
(2.97m x 2.27m)
Range of red wall and base cupboards having wood block effect work surfaces including one and a half bowl stainless steel sink. Tiled splash backs to work surfaces. UPVC double glazed window to side. Built-in 'Electrolux' electric oven and four ring gas hob. Plumbed for auto washer. Half glazed UPVC door to porch.
UPVC Side Porch (6'11" x 3'0")
(2.10m x 0.91m)
With half glazed UPVC external door and UPVC double glazed windows. Polycarbonate roof.
Bedroom One (9'9" x 8')
(2.97m x 2.45m)
Rear UPVC double glazed window. One central heating radiator. Coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two (9'9" x 5'10")
(2.96m x 1.77m)
Rear UPVC double glazed window. One central heating radiator. Wall mounted 'Worcester' gas combi boiler.
Shower Room (6'4" x 5'11")
(1.94m x 1.81m)
White suite comprising pedestal wash basin, low flush WC and corner shower enclosure with 'Gainsborough' electric shower. One central heating radiator. UPVC double glazed side window. UPVC clad walls.
There are lawned front and side gardens with concrete paths and established shrubs to borders.
Block paved side driveway providing off road parking.
Concrete patio area to the rear of the property.
Metal storage shed and brick store with timber door.
Preliminary enquiries indicate that the property is band A.
Park rules and conditions apply:
Retirement Park for residents aged 55 years plus
Further pets not accepted
Current Pitch Fees at Palm Grove Court Park are approximately £120.00 per month.
As agents for the Vendors of this property may we request that all viewing appointments are made via our office and that an appointment is made with our negotiator to discuss your intended purchase prior to legal and/or financial advisors being instructed. We shall be pleased to assist with any queries you may have and ask that you have no hesitation in calling to discuss this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69773162.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100808004644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Screetons, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.