4 bedroom detached house for saleRuskin Way, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Walking distance to parkland and shops
- Entrance hall and porch
- Spacious dual aspect living room
- Separate dining room
- Kitchen with adjoining utility room
- Decorated in neutral colours throughout
- Fully double glazed
- South facing garden
This spacious well presented four bedroom detached family home is situated on the popular Woosehill development. Accommodation comprises four double bedrooms, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an updated family bathroom, cloakroom, with living room, separate dining room and kitchen with an adjoining utility room.
Situation Ruskin Way is set to the top of the Woosehill development, built in the late 1980's by Taylor Woodrow Homes, there are an attractive collection of detached family homes with access to woodland on the borders. The development has local facilities including supermarket and doctor’s surgery. For the commuter the A329(M)/M4 can be accessed from the east of town, Wokingham centre and train station are approximately two miles in distance.
Outside Outside the well terraced stocked south facing rear garden is enclosed by wooden fencing measuring 48' deep x 44' wide with a patio across the rear of the house with a lean to conservatory and a bank of mature conifers on the rear boundary, raised shrub borders with gated side access, tap and security lighting and integral single garage. The front garden is laid manly to lawn with drive parking.
Council Tax F
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4386484
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69773414.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4386484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.