4 bedroom house for salePine Close, Leyton
- GUIDE PRICE £550,000 - £575,000
- FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- QUIET RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM AND GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- CLOSE TO LEYTON HIGH ROAD AND LOCAL AMENITIES
- IMPRESSIVE GARDEN AREA
- PARKING AVAILABLE CLOSE TO THE PROPERTY
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
ALLEN DAVIES are delighted to offer FOR SALE this MODERN FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE, the property is located in a QUIET RESIDENTIAL CUL-DE-SAC close to OLIVER ROAD. The property is well positioned for LEYTON UNDERGROUND STATION and most local amenities AND is a stones throw from LEYTON HIGH ROAD. The property has parking available near by and has an EXCELLENT REAR GARDEN which is ACCESSIBLE either through the LOUNGE or the KITCHEN DINER.
RECEPTION - 16'0" (4.88m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
KITCHEN/DINER - 18'0" (5.49m) x 11'0" (3.35m) Max
GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
BEDROOM 1 - 15'0" (4.57m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
BEDROOM 2 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
BEDROOM 3 - 14'0" (4.27m) Max x 8'0" (2.44m)
FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
BEDROOM 4 - 10'0" (3.05m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
GARDEN L-SHAPE - 35'0" (10.67m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Davies & Co, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.